Acne-Clearing Coffee Scrub
One Ingredient, All-Natural, Acne-Killing Face Scrub
I've been using this scrub once a week to gently exfoliate my skin for about a year, and I've found that it has helped my skin clear up, and has significantly reduced my acne scars. It's also a great way to reuse leftover coffee grinds. I usually use this scrub and then my Acne-Killing Face Mask once weekly. Here's the scrub recipe:
- A large bowl
- 2 Tablespoons leftover used coffee grinds
1. PLACE the large bowl in your sink. You will be using this bowl to catch the grinds so that they don't cause any damage to your drain.
2. APPLY grinds to your face using a VERY LIGHT, gentle, circular motion. The goal is to softly exfoliate the skin, not to punish it! Avoid eye area and any very irritated acne spots.
3. RINSE over bowl. Leftover grinds and water can be put in the garden. They're great for soil health!
4. USE coffee scrub 1-2 times per week for best results, and follow with Acne Clearing Face Mask.